Tuesday 1 July 2014

Triple layered milo popsicle

Assalamualaikum ladies, well there's no fancy Assalamualaikum here because I'm writing this post straight using my phone and apparently I don't have z fancy ones is not available on my phone :) HAHA

Well-well, whatever it is (note that I'm writing this in British accent voice) let's get started with this amazing yet simple recipe! With hugs and kisses of course❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Cook with love guys! ❤️

Okay so the ingredients are:
Milo powder
Sugar
Hot water
Milk (whatever you prefer, I used full cream)
Popsicle moulds

Okay so we gonna start it off by mixing the milo powder, sugar and hot water in a measuring cup (so it would be easy for you to pour into the moulds)

Then you are gonna pour it into the moulds. Freeze it for five minutes.

After 5 minutes, take off the top and pour the milk in. 

Freeze it for 2 hours plus. Normally I would freeze it for half a day. For example, I made it in the morning and eat it at night. Well you could do it your way. Perhaps freezing it for 4 hours straight? HAHA

Anyway its fun. So here's the result :)


Drop a comment down below if you like it :) Have fun this summer and Salam Ramadhan ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble