Tuesday 8 July 2014

Yorkshire Pudding



So recently I watched Jamie Oliver's Yorkshire Pudding recipe video on his FoodTube at Youtube. That doesn't sound right does it? Obviously I didn't go to Youtube headquarter just to watch the video. Nahh I just watch it on the website :) Just the good old www.youtube.com



Okay to start it of with the recipe you will need :
2 eggs
half cup of milk
half cup of flour

Well in his video he uses much more amount of eggs,milk and flour but because I know that I'm going to eat this on my own because not everyone likes to eat it and only I love to try and cook new recipes so yeah I gotta learn to lessen the amount of raw ingredients I will use.

So first things first,

                    whisk the eggs. Beat it until light and fluffy.

Then,

                  add in the milk and beat again.

Lastly,

                  Add in the flour.


Preheat the oven at 250 degree celsius for about 10 minutes. Fill the cupcake tin with sunflower oil (any oil can do). Insert the cupcake tin with the oil and heat it for 10 minutes at 250 degrees celsius.

Once you've heated the oil, fill in the batter. Be careful. The cupcake tin is hot and the oil is hot too. The oil will splatter as you pour the batter. So be careful.

Once you filled the batter in all of the tins, bake it for 25 minutes :) I ate it with raspberry jam. Yum! Tasted just like akok. :)

BTW, remember to place the batter in a jug before you fill it in your tins. This recipe yield 6 yorkshire puddings. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble