Friday 27 June 2014

Sweet and Sour Popsicles




I'm super excited about this post. Lately I bought a popsicle mould at Daiso. Its about RM5 that is about 2 Dollars I guess. So I had been experimenting with flavours that is of course from juices and fruits. Yesterday I made pink guava juice pineapple fruit chunks and pink guava juice with lychee jelly and a bit of nata dee coco. It was okay. But then I'm more into a sour person. I mean I LOVE to eat sour food.

So today I made lemon and coconut juice with pineapple fruit chunks. I tasted so amazing that I think I should blog about it. I mean, how amazing is a homemade popsicles.

So what you need is :
a lemon
a tablespoon of pineapple (ripe ones not those canned ones, makes sure its really sour)
3 tablespoons of  coconut juice (I used Tropicana coconut juice)

First insert the pineapple fruit. Then pour in your coconut juice and your lemon juice. Freeze it for about 4 hours and its ready to eat. Remember to rinse the mould under tap water so you could easily remove the popsicle . :)

You could also freeze the coconut juice for about 5 minutes then pour the lemon juice. So it won't mixed up. Its up to you. :)

If you don't have a popsicle mould, its okay. Just cut a mineral water bottle into half. Poke the bottle top and insert either skewers or popsicle sticks. DIY is a matter of being creative. :)

Look at that yummylicious popsicle! 

Drenched those summer heat away! :D

If you're one of those students who can't cook because your college or hostel won't allow you to bring a stove then this is one of those recipes you shouldn't miss to make! :D

I think I'll update more about popsicles recipe because I'm super excited about the mould even though it only yields four popsicles but its okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble