Wednesday 16 July 2014

Tom Yam Kimchi Jigae



This is for all those Korean lovers here! Well I'm not a Korean lover or a Kpop fan but I am a fan of their FOOD! Weyo? Because I am a FOOD LOVER! Plus! Korean food is so healthy. I love kimchi. Well Leka Leqa please stop with your nonsense ramblings and get started with the recipe okay? Araso! Let's get started.

What you need:
kimchi (I love horseradish so I used them instead of cabbage)
tom yam paste
1 egg
chicken
tomato
noodles (I used angle hair pasta but you can use any noodles you want)

Did I missed anything? Oh yeah salt and pepper as usual and if you like it spicy add some bird's eye red chilli. Just two of them. I guess that's all? Hmm I can't seem to remember. I'm sorry. Haha.

Method:
1- First things first boil the chicken with kimchi and some kimchi juice.

2- Add in tom yam paste. Stir to boil.

3- Add the tomato, the egg, salt and pepper to taste. That's all. :)

4- don't forget to boil your noodles. If you're lazy enough and you like your noodles soggy feel free to add in the noodles into the boiling broth. That's all :)

Kamsamida :) Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble