Tuesday 8 July 2014

Caramel Banana Cupcake




I don't what happened to me today that I feel that I really deeply madly wanted to eat Banana and Caramel cupcake. I can't say its muffin because it doesn't rise as high as a muffin does and its not as big as a muffin. How sad it that? But it doesn't matter as long as the recipe is good. Sadly you can't simply grab any weird creations of yours at any local stores. You gotta bake it. So with all of my efforts today ( I don't care even if I sweat a lot, hello its freaking hot here in Malaysia) I baked a Caramel Banana Cupcake.

Let's get started :D

What you need is :
250g of butter (I recommend using buttercup if you're Malaysian, why because its freakin' fluffy that's why!)
5 eggs
200g of sugar (not confectioners sugar or any dumb sugar just sugar-p/s its castor sugar btw)
210g self raising flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
a drop of yellow colouring (well I used around a teaspoon that's about 5 drops. HAHA)

1- First things first you must beat the sugar and the butter until its very light and fluffy. Don't tell me you don't have a mixer because I used a freakin' whisk I tell you. HAHA Seriously all you need is love in cooking it. :)

2- Then beat in the eggs one by one. Mix it until well combined.

3- Sieve the flour if you're that hardworking kinda person but I just don't care. Put in the flour slowly while mixing it through. Add in the yellow colouring and vanilla extract. When its well combined, set it aside.

4- Preheat the oven at the maximum temperature for 10 minutes.

5- Now melt a teaspoon of butter in a pan. Add in the half cup of condensed milk (susu pekat) . Mix it well. Then add in half cup of  brown sugar. Stir it until well combined and pour it into the cupcake batter.

6- Sliced the banana and line it in the cupcake sheets. Pour in the batter using an ice cream scoop. Then place another layer of sliced banana.

7- Bake it for 15-20 minutes under 180 degrees celsius.

8- You're done :D

Line those bananas like these

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble