Wednesday 2 July 2014

Vietnamese Spring Roll



Hello ladies! (and gentlemen)

Today's Ramadhan's Recipe is (as you can see above) *drumrolls* VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS!

The main ingredient is :

I bought this at Giant for RM2.90



Then for the fillings I used :
sliced carrots
sliced cucumber
sliced black pepper ayamas chicken sausage
shredded chicken
black pepper prawns
rocket salad (don't put this. Its bitter)
lettuce
sliced celery



What you need to do is dip the rice paper into a warm water and place it on your plate. Then you are going to assemble your chopped ingredients nicely (biar padat) and roll it. Don't worry, the rice paper is sticky so it will stick. 

Dip it in a sauce and eat it. Its super delicious.

Here's a link where I've posted about z kicking sauce : 

Here's a youtube video whom inspired me to make spring rolls :
Eat Now Cry Later
Popsugar

BTW, there's no cooking involve so if you're a college student then you definitely should try! :D

These are amazing! Especially the sauce. I didn't expect
it to turn that "kick" but it surprised me
(well you'll be surprised when you cook while fasting)
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble