Sunday 13 July 2014

Fruit Salad Popsicles :)



I feel kinda cheeky today and a tiny bit of a feeling that I just can't sit down and I wanna be in the kitchen. Chopping food and cooking something on the stove and whatsoever. I mean the list goes on. Well actually its been a while since I watched this video and I really do want to make on of it but then I'm too lazy to search for grape water and I don't even know what that is. Pardon me for being super unproductive. I have a lot of unproductive days you know. Well here's the video. Make sure to watch the video before you continue to the recipe if you're that nerdy kinda person who'd person to go one by one or step by step process. Nahh I'm just kidding. I just said the video inspired my recipe I didn't mention it would be the same did I? HAHA



Okay so let's get started . I won't list down the ingredients nor write the recipe why? Because we are going to do in picture. Oh yeah! :)

What you need is chopped watermelons, kiwi, sweet plum and lychee. Then you need lemon juice. Here's the trick, just grab any lemon and squeeze it. Remember to de-seed it. Then add sugar and hot water. Walla! You got yourself a lemon juice or lemonade whatever it is its lemon and water. By the way, you can use any fruit you can. I like sour so I mostly used sour ingredients :D

Pick the watermelon

insert in the popsicle mould

then the lychee

put it inside the popsicle mould


pick the plum 

put it in the popsicle mould


then lastly pour in the lemon juice
(Gosh my mouth just waters looking at these pictures!)

You wanna repeat these steps until you get to the last pocket. The last mould I mean. When your fruits are lessen you'll notice that there are water in the bowl. That is from those fruits that you chopped. Natural juice. So what you want to do is insert those fruits in the mould just like you did before.

then you wanna pour the excess fruit juice into the last mould.

Everything will look like these. The blue one is the one with the fruit juice. 
The rest is lemon juice. 

This is the lemon juice side. Isn't it mouth watering? OMG!
Then pop it in the freezer for at least two hours or until it rock solid. :)
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble