Thursday 19 March 2015

Delicious Sticky Chicken

Assalamualaikum, hi guys :) So here is a recipe on how to make a good chicken recipe cook using air fryer or oven. It is so good that one piece of chicken is not enough! 😄😄😄

I made this recipe by improvising my sister's recipe. I will post her recipe soon. I'm sorry that I don't have the picture of the chicken because as soon as it gets to the table everyone took theirs and they loved it! :) 

What you need: 
8 pieces of chicken (I used drumstick as I ran out of wings)
1 tablespoon of ABC sauce
1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon of HP sauce
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of fine white pepper
1 teaspoon of fine black pepper
1 teaspoon of all purpose
3 cloves of garlic (minced)

So just combine everything and mix it in a bowl. Then air-fried it for 40 minutes or so. Like 20 minutes on each side on 180 degrees celcius. If you are using an oven it is also the same but keep an eye on the temperature or else the chicken will turn out burn but uncooked. Goodluck! Bon apetit! 

Btw this is the tablespoon I used : 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble