Thursday 19 June 2014

The Most Easiest Breakfast yet Amazing!


Its probably a little to late for breakfast now but it would totally be worth mentioning for tomorrow's breakfast or even tonight's supper. I never had this amazing yet super easy breakfast in years (since I thought scramble eggs were easy at that time). Can you ever imagine a breakfast that is easier than scramble eggs? I like to pronounce it as lazy eggs rather than scramble because you online would cook it when you are lazy waiting for you omelette to cook. Am I right? Whatever. 

But when you're in college, you aren't allowed to bring a stove or whatsoever cooking utensils along. If you do you will be suspended or punished (at least). So you gotta be creative to think of a way how to survive on campus ground eating food that you don't have to cook yet it is simple and amazing just by mixing. Genius huh? Nahh I'm kidding. 

So here goes....

What you need is:
A small carton of Dutch Lady Fresh Milk (If you're on a diet I'd recommend you to use skim milk)
A box of mini oreo's 
A spoon.

So just pour out the milk inside the box and start eating it as a cereal. That so easy and super delicious!

If you're wondering where you could purchase a box of mini oreo's in Malaysia, well I bought it a Mesra (Petronas's shop) for about RM 4.50 that is around 2 US Dollars I guess. If you're also wondering which Mesra shop, its the one in Kota Damansara. I don't know about other Mesra's but you could find one there next to KFC. 

Z milk


This is how the box looks. Well its not actually a box its a glass.
Can you tell how awesome this package creator is? :D


This is how it looks inside. :)

You should try need. You won't regret :) I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble