Thursday 29 May 2014

Leek and Rice Soup not porridge.


Okay so today I've discovered a way to make a healthy yet you'll feel full for the rest of the day. :") Well I've sort of trying to finish up all those extra rice that I've cooked last night so why not try creating it into something different besides rice and fried chicken or mutton curry? Am I right?

This recipe serves 1-2 people.

So here's what you need:
3 tablespoons of chopped leeks
2 tablespoons of rice (cooked rice)
2 cups of water
2 garlic cloves (chopped finely)
half a cube of chicken stock
salt and pepper

1. In a pot, put all together the chopped leeks, rice, garlic and water. Bring it to boil.

2. Once its boiled, put in the chicken cube, a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper. Stir and serve.

Note that you could as much as salt and pepper you want according to your taste buds. I just put a little of em because I don't want it to be too salty or too spicy.

That's so simple.



'Till again, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble